Join this interactive 2 hours online workshop designed to help Business Owners to discover how to build resilience and value into their businesses to establish important building blocks for growth.
The chances are you started your business for the freedom that comes with running your own company, to earn what you deserve, to work for yourself, when you want, from wherever you want.
The challenge is that for many business owners this dream remains elusive.
In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because:
- you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry;
- your customers ask to deal with you personally;
- you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell and you are your company’s best salesperson.
This webinar is an interactive, sleeves-rolled-up session, dedicated to getting you back on track to gaining the freedom you deserve as a business owner.
You will discover:
- How to recognize when you’ve fallen into The Owner’s Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out;
- The three attributes of a scalable business model;
- The eight factors that drive the value of your business;
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business;
- The six forms of sustainable recurring revenue;
- The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditization and costly price wars;
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others.
All attendees are given the opportunity to take a 13 minute optional and confidential survey before or after the workshop. The survey assesses where the business is according to important success factors that will be dealt with in the workshop.
In addition, there will be hands-out including the survey result page for critical takes away from the workshop. The survey will allow also the attendees to benchmark their score against the average scored by hundreds of companies in the same sector.
You will receive an email shortly after registration with a link to the survey along with joining instructions.
I look forward to seeing you there!