A jargon free, interactive seminar designed for social enterprises, not for profits and/or charity organisations.
Half day collaborative session followed up by an delivered via a 1-hour one to one business review session with Business Doctor Steve Ennis.
Who will benefit
- Organisations revisiting their board strategy.
- Organisations struggling to engage with the community.
- Organisations that need to get access to the right support.
- Organisations that have difficulty maintaining their social mission.
- Organisations struggling to attract funding
The seminar will be highly interactive and we’ll close with a lunch and networking opportunity with all
delegates. You’ll leave with a clear understanding of steps to take to help your organisation flourish.
We look forward to seeing you there!